Dr. Lee Roberson, MD, is a board-certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon and is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center.
He is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Medicine. He completed his General Surgery Residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and his Cardiac Surgery Fellowship at Case Western Reserve, University Hospital of Cleveland.
Dr. Roberson’s areas of expertise and services include:
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Valve Repair
- CABG-Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Cardiac robotic surgery/valve replace/repair
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy (Remove Inner Lining of Carotid Artery)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Bypass Surgery
- Heart Valve Repair
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Lung Cancer Care
- Minimally Invasive Cardial Surgery
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Open Heart Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Septal Defect Repairs – Atrial and Ventricular
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement – TAVR
- Video-Assisted Thoroscomy
￼Dr. Roberson has been practicing nearly 15 years and is accepting new patients.
For more information call 205.786.2776 or visit us at 833 Princeton Ave SW, POB III, Suite 200A, Birmingham, AL 35211.